Dec 2, 2013

Why I CAN wait until CPNext

By Bigal03

Hola! Papa American!

CPNext is basically...Well, it's basically the next Club penguin. CPNext will appear in 2014, and I'm guessing around the middle of 2014.

CPNext is a WHOLE new technology to Club penguin. 

There is only one server you can get on. If there's a a full room, then Club penguin will create a new instance of a room and put you there.

An "instance" is basically a copy of the room WITHOUT the penguins.

The bad things? Here they are:

  1. You can't have parties or meet-ups anymore.
  2. You won't be able to meet Mascots as easily.
  3. If you take screenshots of Club penguin cheats, TONS of other penguins will be in the pic.
  4. And then there's a good thing. Rooms won't be full.
  5. CP will be WAY more laggy.
As you can see, Club penguin is ruining a lot of things so that the "Sorry, this room is full" sign won't pop up. I can wait.

My logic isn't necessarily correct. Server jumping is released by then, and I don't really know much about that yet.

I'll keep you all updated.

~Bigal03, Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment