Dec 14, 2013

Jet Pack Guy: Mascot in 2014?

 A very asked question, I'm guessing. As you may or may not know:

1. Jet Pack Guy isn't a mascot in Club Penguin

2. My profile pic is Jet Pack Guy on blogger.com

Wanna know the strange thing? The "Jet Pack Guy" sprite was in the clubpenguin folder.

Here is a picture:
Yes, that looks like jet pack guy alright. Looking a current way.

Do you think Jet Pack Guy will be a mascot in 2014?

Well, the CPTeam won't just add him. He'll probably come out in some sort of party. But what party? And surely, the CPTeam will add it to the blog that Jet Pack Guy will be a meatable character. 


I can't wait for 2014, just so many reasons!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year, ~Bigal03

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
    My Games

    ReplyDelete
  2. ►►►► https://morritasteniendosexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete