Dec 12, 2013

Room in Seek lvl 4



UPDATE- the answer to the pictures can be found here.



K, time for Room in Seek.

the answer last time was the University.

Also, I am now a member for seven days!




Ew wat a gross fish and sersly wat kind of place haz wood florring?

Hint 4 pic: #1 seems that this is stood on by many penguins | pic2: it reallly says hotdog


3 it is under the dog sign i think


Wow I'm not in the mood for this today even thoug im membr! ikr crazy.


i hate ecxclametion marks.

Goodbye this is bye from alex.

SPOILER: I'm not doing this stupid thing anymore so the answer is sstadium oops saved thes puiccs:




wow i wonder wat th hanswer is hmmm clouds seem like the moderate bar is aboocew them also the middle pic has difernt shads! I hope u cn undrstand this stuf.

Numbac 3 helps see haha that riumes.


[the answer is: Beacon

Highlite the stuf so u can c it verrter,.

by stuf i mean snawyser (answer. Hello, whoever's reading this. I am the muture older, wiser bro. I speak and type like a normal person. Sorry my brother just didn't get enough sleep and now he is very cranky. Anyway, the "Room-in-seek" series is never going to be completed. Highlighting [described as "highlite" from my younger bro] the blank places after "[the answe is:" and  "I'm not doing this stupid thing anymore so the answer is". And of course, he misspelled the answer once. GOODBYE!)


~Bigal03.

PS: There is no older brother, and no one is sick by soda. I just made it all up. So anyway, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment