Dec 12, 2013

New glitch!

 As you may or may not know, I am a member. Not for long, though. Whatd'ya think? I'll get a 1 month membership card for christmas?

Anyway, I cam here to show you a glitch!

Before I say anything, please note that puffles are not counted as hand items when you walk them anymore. So, you can have a hand item AND walk ur puffle at the same time. 

Here's the twist.

The "Elite Puffle" that players can get from the DS game Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force is actually STILL a hand item! Do you know what this means? You can walk the elite puffle and walk another puffle at the same time!!!!

Here is the glitch:


The elite puffle is jumping above the rainbow puffle in this screenshot!

Plus, the game Elite Penguin Force is so fun. You should get it!


~Bigal03 Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing?
    My Games

    ReplyDelete